We are grateful to the funders who have supported our work:
- James Irvine Foundation
- Dwight Stuart Youth Fund
- Ahmanson Foundation
- Pasadena Community Foundation
- The Green Foundation
- Pasadena Rotary
- Leonard & Sophie Davis Fund
- Fieldstead & Company
- John Templeton Foundation
- First Fruit, Inc.
- Tournament of Roses Foundation
- John Gogian Family Foundation
- Sally & Dick Roberts Coyote Foundation
- The Regas Institute
- LA Arena Land Company
- The National Christian Foundation
- Flintridge Foundation
- Rabbi Steve Jacobs Progressive Faith Foundation
- Mike & Corky Hale Stoller Foundation
- Fishman Family Foundation
- Confidence Foundation
- Muslim Public Affairs Council
- Firedoll Foundation
- Carol & James Collins Foundation
- New Vision Partners is a registered non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
- Our Federal Tax ID number is 95-4759994.
- All donations to NVP are fully tax-deductible.
- You may specify what area of our programs you are contributing to.
- You will be sent an acknowledgement letter, as well as a year-end accounting of your donations.
To contribute via check,
please send your contribution to:
New Vision Partners
2750 E. New York Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107
- To donate goods such as computers, school supplies, building equipment, or for substantial gifts and bequests, please contact Steve Wiebe at firstname.lastname@example.org or (626) 808-1770.