- All submissions must be the sole work of high school student(s)
- Length: Minimum of 60 seconds and maximum of 3 minutes
- Theme: Interfaith cooperation through service
- You may also submit a video as a group; there is no size limit for groups.**
** Scholarships would be awarded to the group as a whole, not to each individual in the group.
All submissions must be consistent with the theme of “Interfaith cooperation through service”. Some guiding questions to consider while producing this film:
- How has interfaith work helped me be a better leader?
- How has interfaith work improved my community?
- What interfaith work has taken place in my community?
- Has there been interfaith work at my school to stop bullying?
- What have I done when someone from another faith was bullied?
All submissions must be uploaded to YouTube and sent via link to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 29, 2013.