The Interfaith Youth Leadership Initiative is a three day program for high school students who are interested in building skills in interfaith leadership, dialogue, conflict resolution and activism.
Upon successful completion of the program, each participant will earn a $100 college scholarship.
Participants will experience:
- Three days of meeting peers of various faith backgrounds
- Leadership development training
- Learning about other faiths and cultures
- Build skills in conflict resolution
- College scholarships & internship opportunities
Application Deadline: May 15, 2013
Click HERE to apply.